Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just because she loves "purple"!

Her big brother, after a long-hard-hot football practice,
helped her bake "purple" sugar cookies- from scratch!
and decorate them...they were delicious!

Her big sister made her a "perfectly purple posie"...
to keep by her bedside and enjoy...
so pretty!


Her mommy embellished her little hoodie...



with a big shabby "purple" ruffle heart on back...


a little "purple" patch with another little heart on front...


and even a "purple" kiss & hug stitched in!


All because she loves "purple"!
and we just love her!


Have a happy day- just because!
Many Blessings!

12 comments:

  1. What an incredibly creative, talented and caring family you have. They must get it from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that shabby ruffly heart is amazing!! Lots of love at your house, Jill.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute Jill! And I recognize that fabric...love it!

    xo,

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Purple is the color of the day. She must be on the purple cow path:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we all need to have more "just because" days!
    what a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jill !! so glad you got your new wares and soo happy you love them !!! enjoy !!!!!!
    xo,
    beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! my daughter loves bling! Should we *bling* up her stuff?? She would think she had died and gone to heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love purple! It is such a universally fun color. You did a cute job on that too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You my darlin' are a bright ray of sunshine. I love your sweet spirit. I can actually feel it right through my computer screen:) Oh how I wish you could go too. I would love to meet you in person. Thank you so much for the prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really sweet and oozes with LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I really like the big purple heart...so cute! Daisy~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note! I truly treasure each one!
Lots of love and many Blessings!- Jill