Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer!

SUMMER!!!


Let the F-U-N begin!


One of our "summer favorites":
Peach Cobbler!
YUM!

3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup milk
pinch of salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup butter
2 cups fresh peaches, peeled & sliced (or MY way- 1 can peach pie filling!)
1/2 cup sugar (delete if using can pie filling- a.k.a. "my way")
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon & baking powder. Mix in sugars. Stir in milk & beat. Melt butter in 9X9 baking dish. Pour peaches over this. DO NOT STIR! Pour batter over this, again, DO NOT STIR!
Bake 350 for 1 hour.
Enjoy!!!
I strongly recommend you double this- you'll thank me! Promise!!
Happy Summer!
Many Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Love peach cobbler...will have to try your recipe....love the chalk artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I am making this tomorrow night. definitely! Thanks for sharing! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sidewalk art!!! And thanks for the recipe. Dave loves cobbler and I never make it. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the art and that recipe sounds delicious!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note! I truly treasure each one!
Lots of love and many Blessings!- Jill