Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Field Trip! (for moms)

Peeling paint, rust and dents!
Oh my!
These are a FEW of my favorite things!
Let's stroll through my local antique mall- so conveniently located across from Princess #2's dance studio...(Yeah! Monday afternoons!)

The above rooster and this photo are from one of my favorite booths...I love that most of the pieces are painted bright and happy colors...the booth is usually brimming with lots of fun treasures...a few MAY have found their way to a "new home"...

This booth always has great prices and I like to look for items to use as gifts here...one of the things that I don't "love" about this booth, it does have alot of new items mixed in...but, it's always still worth a look... and again I love the painted pieces...


This booth!!!! Architectural salvage heaven!!! the doors, shutters, and even the chain link gate- Oh! with some paint , hung on a wall- be still my heart!!!


I like to stop by this booth for a little "calm"...this vendor always does a nice job and has a consistent shabby chic look...


you can find unexpected items from this booth...the look changes almost weekly...I stroll by just to see what the vendor has changed...


I also like when you find a booth that has alot of the same things...then you can choose from a nice selection...or -if you are like me...you can just want them ALL because they all look so good together...I mean I would hate to break up this lovely display!!


Oh! That was so much fun! I hope you enjoyed our little field trip...


*side note* regarding yesterday's post...I am fine...I will say throughout the day I would "think" my eyes were burning or was everything blurry??


Many Blessings!

7 comments:

  1. Loved your field trip and especially the rooster...I have a rooster kitchen...silver platers are cute also...wish I was close to this field trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I love it ALL! I wish I could visit! I especially love the booth with the bright colors! I'd want to buy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go...I am in love with that chain link gate!! I stare at them everytime I drive by a house with one.
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love architectural salvage! I don't always have a clue what to do with it, but I love just having it! Thanks for the tour...and hey, keep the stretch mark stuff out of your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of adventure. We have a huge antique mall in Mt. Dora, FL. I can get lost there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun place! i can see why you like it so much. Lovely pieces... Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVERYTHING looks better in a collection, no?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note! I truly treasure each one!
Lots of love and many Blessings!- Jill