Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Funny!

Just a peek from the studio this week.
I just finished "her"- she is a custom order for A Joyful Note Boutique- she will become an invitation for a "Kentucky Derby " themed baby shower!

How fun! I can just imagine they will all be wearing great hats!

What a fun idea for a shower!!!


I just HAD to share her!

"She" just makes me giggle! Isn't she stylish? with her fun colors, purse, and of coarse - her giant hat!

Hope you have a great weekend!- filled with lots of fun and giggles!


Many Blessings!




* don't forget the surprise give-away, I'll draw a name Sunday evening, and let you know Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was that stylish when I was expecting!
    How fun...you did a GREAT job!
    Enjoy your Friday!
    -Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cydney told me that you are the artist of the darling shoe cards she gave me. You are so talented. I can't wait to see more of your fun designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note! I truly treasure each one!
Lots of love and many Blessings!- Jill