I just love to add a little extra something special to cupcakes ...
like a simple "cupcake topper"!
1. punch desired shape using a paper punch
2. draw (or print) your design of choice
3. add a little color with paint (or glitter would be awesome too!)
4. punch another shape from coordinating paper and adhere to first shape
5. place a dab of hot glue to the back of shapes and add stick
6. place another punched shape to the back to cover the glue and stick
(AND because it's always nice to look pretty from behind too :)!)
7. add a little ribbon
8. then place atop your yummy cupcake and enjoy!
off to Princess #2's class
to help celebrate her 9th birthday today!
Oh happy day indeed!